Monday, April 6, 2015

The Beggar Woman .(Story)



Mr.Mathur was living in Shantinagar colony since last 7 years. He had family of four members, his wife and two children -Rano and Sonu. Four year back his mother has died due to illness.
He loved her and still remembers her.
oImage result for family- mother child SKETCH


There was an old woman who comes for begging very often in their neighborhood . Some offer her foods, clothes etc. But the woman only accept money, may be in penny or whatever one wishes to give. She also comes for begging in front Mr. Mathur’s house “Bhagwaan ke naam pe ! meri madd karo do baba !, ae guddu !,gudiya!”(for God's name please help me!)she pleads this every time whenever  she comes for begging.


 Image result for old women begging

One day Mr.Mathur asked the beggar woman why she never accept  foods and clothes as charity. Why she always ask for money?  He told her that foods and clothes could be very useful for her living. The old woman started crying and told her story to Mr.Mathur. “I have two sons. My elder son is farmer and has his own family to take care. But my youngest son is very ill and has paralysis. He had no-one who could take his care. My elder son and his wife never care for medical treatment of my youngest son because its costly; they only agreed to provide food.  I am old but I love both of my son, I couldn’t leave one for other. Thus I collect fund for medical treatment of my youngest son and I will be doing this till I am alive. I could not see him dying.

After listening the grief of the old woman Mr.Mathur felt very bad for her. He still remembers the death of his mother and how she sacrificed her happiness for him and how in difficulties his mother brought him up and educated him. He promised the old woman to provide help for his son treatment and he asked his neighbors also to help the woman.  



Conclusion: - Our parents are never biased. They love their each child equally in whatever situations there children are. They never give up on us. 
As in Bible it’s written in Luke 15:31-32 31 “‘my son,’ the father said, ‘you are always with me, and everything I have is yours. 32 But we had to celebrate and be glad, because this brother of yours was dead and is alive again; he was lost and is found."(taken from LUKE 15:11-32 THE LOST SON)
PS:
This is a real incident .I have written this story being inspired by an old woman who is often visiting my colony for begging. The story is based on conversation between My Father and the old woman.



No comments: